Health Forms


Parent (or guardian): Please print out,  complete,  sign and return the enclosed permission forms if your child will need medication administered by the school nurse during the school day. Please be aware that the school nurse cannot administer any medication without the expressed permission of the parent. Medications must be brought to the school nurse by a parent in the original container. Prescription medications must have a prescription label that identifies the students name, medication and dosage.

Medication order form. Please follow this link and print out the form needed to provide parental permission for all OTC or prescription medications that your child will need during the school day (other than acetaminophen or ibuprofen). Please be aware that any medication (other than acetaminophen and ibuprofen) needs a doctor's order even if they are OTC medications; example, TUMS, Hydrocortisone cream/ointment, Lactaid, etc.

Emergency Health Plan – Allergy Please print this form for permission to give EpiPen and/or Benadryl in case of an allergic reaction to food or insect bites.

Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen Please print this form to give permission for your student to have these medications while at school.


 Please call me with any questions- 508-660-7339.